Flutter is a new and exciting framework for building cross-platform applications with a single codebase. Flutter allows you to create beautiful, fast, and native-looking apps for mobile, web, desktop, and embedded devices using the Dart programming language. In this article, we will introduce you to the basics of Flutter development and show you how to get started with your first Flutter app.
We Provide Flutter App Development with latest technology packed for natively compiled desktop, mobile, and web applications from a single codebase
Flutter is an open-source UI toolkit developed by Google that aims to make app development easy and enjoyable. Flutter provides a declarative and reactive way of creating user interfaces with widgets, which are the building blocks of Flutter apps. Widgets are composable, reusable, and customizable components that can adapt to different platforms and screen sizes.
Flutter also offers many features and tools that make app development faster and more productive, such as:
- Hot reload and hot restart. These are powerful features that let you see the changes in your code almost instantly on your app without losing the app state or restarting the app.
- Stateful hot reload. This is a new feature that allows you to modify the state of your app during hot reload, which can be useful for debugging or experimenting with different UI states.
- DevTools. This is a suite of performance and debugging tools that help you inspect your app’s widgets, layout, network, memory, performance, and more.
- Pub.dev. This is the official package manager for Flutter and Dart packages. You can find thousands of open-source packages and plugins that add functionality and integrations to your app.
- IDE support. You can use your favorite editors like VSCode or Android Studio with plugins that enhance your workflow and provide integrated dev tooling.